Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Welcome to Blogger!

Hi everyone!

This is my first post on this blog. So, here I am welcoming myself on Blogger! (I know this is kinda weird.) Anyway, I just want to let you know more about me. I am Ysabelle Fort, you may call me Belle for short. I am currently on my 3rd year in college and I am taking up Communication Arts. 

Ever since, I want to become a writer. That is why I enrolled in a course related to it. I don't know why, but there is something in writing that makes me really happy. Whenever I am asked to write an essay, research paper, term paper or any other academic papers, I always feel excited. I guess it's about expressing myself about a certain topic. I just love it when I'm able to tell everyone how I feel or think about something. 

Writing has been a passion for me since I was a little kid. I really wanted to write a book and become an author. Yes, this is on my bucket list. I am hoping that one day, I can make it. I know that's not an easy thing to do, but I believe in myself and I keep my faith. But right now, I just want to be able to publish an article to a trusted and verified website. That would be really very fine with me. At least, I can say to my family, friends and to everyone else "Hey! I wrote this article. I am the author of it!". And they will be very proud of me. Well, I am actually on my way to living that dream. I just hope I can do it. Just wish me luck!

I guess this is enough for now. I will be going to post more stuff in here, so be ready and never get tired seeing my blog on your feeds. 

All the love,
Belle 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome and good luck. Here's a great website i've been following for 2 years thats provided such amazing advice about writing a solid book. I highly recommend Kristen Lamb.
    http://warriorwriters.wordpress.com/
    Check out all her past posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! Thank you for your recommendation. I will definitely check it out. :)

      Delete