Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Happy Place

The title of my blog is called "My Happy Place" simply because I find happiness in expressing my thoughts here. I always say that writing makes me feel truly happy. Yes, it is. I just love how I can show my emotions and feelings through writing. As I've mentioned in my previous blog, I wanted to become a writer ever since. I think I can write anything and everything under the sun all my life. As they say, "If you really want something, then go for it." That is why, I am doing my very best in achieving all the things I want in life. I have to chase my dream and I must start today.

I know I am blessed with a writing skill and I am making the most out of it. I want to share it to others through writing blogs and other forms of writing. Whenever I am not busy with school stuff, you can always find me in front of my laptop and writing. My free time are for writing purposes. I have to maintain my blog and of course I am interacting with some professionals who will be of help in accomplishing my writer dream. 

Once you start aiming for your dream, then that is beginning of your journey. The fact that you think positively about it is already one step closer to your dream. You just really need to convince yourself that you can make it and everything will be possible. If there is one thing you want to achieve in life, then make a move to get it. You have to do something and don't just wait there for miracles to happen. You have to work it out and do the move. But you have to accept the fact that things won't work out the way you want them to. There are times when you will fail and commit mistakes, but that's just normal. You have to try again and work harder. Challenges and trials will come on your way from time to time and you must be prepared for them. You need to overcome them.

Everything in life won't appear to be easy. And it is our job how are we going to deal with them. Let us just be patient, work hard for our dreams and keep going, because life goes on no matter how we try to pause or stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment