Sunday, January 19, 2014

What Are You Passionate About?


There are a lot of things that we want for ourselves. They may be material or non-material things. But whatever it is, we have to work hard for it. It won't just come in front of us without putting an effort to achieve it. 

If you are following my blog, you would know what I am passionate about. Yes, I am passionate about writing. As I've mentioned in my previous posts, I have a deep passion in writing. It is something which I am willing to do for the rest of my life. I don't know why. All I know is that writing keeps me company whenever I'm happy or sad. I can express all my thoughts through it and I am very lucky and blessed to acquire this skill. 

If you are passionate about something, then you have to act upon it. You need to make a move in order to achieve and make it happen. You won't be waking up one day accomplishing everything without doing anything. That is why you have to be patient and determined to achieve what you want in your life. It may not be easy at first, but you still need to conquer it. There has to be faith and hope along the way. Nothing is impossible in this life, so you better go for your passion and goals.

Right now, I am doing whatever I could in order to reach my passion. I've said before that I want to become a writer someday and I stand firm on that one up to this moment. I will become a writer someday for I believe in it and that's what I want for my life.

So, how about you? What are you passionate about? Are you doing something in order to achieve it? If not, then start NOW! 


No comments:

Post a Comment