Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Singing Your Heart Out

Most of the time you can see me with my earphones on. I love music and I always play my favorites everywhere I go. When my music's on, my world's off. Yeah, that's true. I don't care anymore as to what's happening to the world when I'm listening to my playlist. 

Music keeps me alive all the time. I have this light feeling whenever I listen to my favorite songs. I guess, that's what music is made for. It keeps us feeling lighter and better when we play them. Whenever I am feeling sad, happy or whatever mood I'm at the moment, music is my confidante. That is why I make sure that my iPod is always with me. I feel incomplete when I'm not bringing it.


I don't have any specific music genre that I really love. As long as I like the rhythm or the lyrics of the song, I can instantly love it. I can actually repeat one song over and over again until I get tired of hearing it. But I think I won't get tired, because once I loved a song, it will be forever. (Haha! This is true!) 

Though I am not really good at singing, I still love music. I don't have the best voice in the whole world, but I love to sing my heart out. You can say that I'm out of tune most of the time, but heck I don't care! I will sing whenever and wherever I want to. No one can stop me from doing this, because singing is one of the things I love doing the most. People closest to me know how much I love music and singing. And they can attest to that. So, if you are a frustrated singer like me, then go for it! Even if you are out of tune or your voice is not that good to hear, keep it going. I urge you to follow your heart and sing all you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment